Today was the second time in a week I was at 1871. From an IMSA perspective, I was not alone. There is a significant IMSA presence at 1871 this summer. Most of the students and alumni are interning with businesses. Here are the individuals I saw today.
- Andrew Kuznetsov - interning at TechStars
- Brendan Batliner - interning at TechStars
- Advith Chelikani - interning at CityScan
- Sagar Punhani - interning at CityScan
- Arthur Li - interning with Magna Real Estate Ventures
- Ravi Pilla - Study Cloud. His team now has a membership at 1871.
- Ryan Eberhardt - working with Navier (Josh Metnick)
- Eric Hennenfent - working with Navier
- David Casem - his start up, Telnyx, is a new TechStars business
- Jessica Droste Yagan - director of Impact engine
- Melvin Bacani - IMSA alumni association and developer for the MME/CoolHub project
I understand that Joanne Kwak is down here as well, working with Structure.PM and Lydia Stone is interning with SageCorp!
I'm sure I missed some. Pretty good for a few hours on site, though.
The BISE Lahore matric result 2014 is not far away. Students are waiting for their results desperately. Lahore Board has not yet annoucned the official result date, but the result will be announced in August or septemebr 2014. BISE Lahore matric result 2014. Meanwhile, the board of intermediate and secondary education Gujranwala (BISE Gujranwala) will also be announced on the same day. Students can get all their results online on the official board websites.
IMSA Alum, Dane Christianson was recently featured on the Steve Harvey show with his new product, the X-Cube. Dane had the idea for this back in middle school and designed the prototype on a 3-D printer. While Dane was a member of the TALENT program at IMSA, he won first place in the Power Pitch contest for a different product (No-Vamp) that promised to reduce electricity consumption at the wall outlet. Just One More Thing you can do with a 3-D Printer. Congratulations, Dane!
Showing 1 - 5 of 72 results.