A sample Project for all new members of CoolHub to find out what's going on, how to interact, how to find and start projects.
Welcome to CoolHub!
New members are invited to this Project as a place to start. You'll find valuable information about CoolHub, other projects and tools here. You'll have a chance to try out some of the tools, learn about how things work and explore ways you can use CoolHub to harness the power of collaborative innovation.
Here's a Bucket of Cool Things to Check Out:
- Read the CoolHub Blog and the Newbie News (on this page) to see the latest news submitted by members. CoolHub Blog
- Jot an introduction to the community, telling us who you are, what you do and even what project you'd like to see or start. New Members Forum
- Tour this Project. First Stop: Calendar of Events
- Read about Creating Effective Working Groups: Communities of Trust
- Explore available Projects. You may join any OPEN Project; you may request membership in any RESTRICTED Project. See Available Projects under My Project
- Start a New Project! Here are some ideas to get you started
What's next is for you to decide:
If you're new to CoolHub and want to tell others about your latest project--and invite collaborators--use this blog space!